REDUCE YOUR GARBAGE BY 1/3! MAKE A CHEMICAL-FREE SOURCE OF FERTILIZER!
How to Make Compost
|Green comfrey leaves||Leaves
|Grass clippings (fresh)||Grass clippings (dry)
|Fruits and Vegetables||Hay
|Coffee grounds||Coffee filters
- Mix together equal amounts of greens and browns.
- Shred or chop all ingredients, if possible.
- Build a pile large enough to retain heat.
- Turn or aerate the heap regularly to let in the air.
- Keep the pile as moist as a damp sponge.
- Compost will be ready to use in a few months!